Saturday, March 12, 2011

Does arnica Montana stop Flucloxacillin and Aciclovir from working on cold sores ?

Hello I recent have encountered a major out break of cold sores all over my face and been given flucloxacillin 500mg caps (4x a day) and Aciclovir 200mg (5x a day) I was wondering if me taking my arnica Montana 30c tablets for my swollen nose would stop the flucloxacollin and Aciclovir from working. Im also applying the zovirax cream to the effected areas. I would ask my gp for advice but the clinic is closed till Monday and I have a important date on Monday and need these cold sores gone. Can anyone please help me?? It would mean the world to me? Anyone have any ideas if this would effect my cold sores healing or anyone have any ideas on how to make them heal quicker

No comments:

Post a Comment